Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Panic Attack

For the past two days I've been sitting in front of my computer calling calling calling.

Hotels, that is.

Oh, and it's to enquire for my WEDDING BANQUET.

Frankly, this is not turing out to be so fun afterall. ;p

Coz I'm on a budget and the hotels I really wanted only do like BIG BIG numbers (400 guests! I don't even have 40 friends to invite... *pout*).

I'm frankly quite trapped. And I need to confirm a date by this month if not the HDB will send someone to come after me with a parang.

ARRGGHH!!!!

Mebbe I should elope.

Mebbe I should consider a zhi char store at some kopi tiam. Then when Im bored during the banquet I can feed scraps to the stray cats under the table.

Sigh.

Hellppp Meeee....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have u tried goodwood? my friend had hers there, smallish scale, <20 tables.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can try chimes, min 20 tables.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi geri!

try oriental hotel ( think its called mandarin oriental now ).. I had mine there.. they got a 20 table room which I had.. nice and cosy..

call the wedding coordinator bethany there.. she's quite good and organised!

mr & mrs Mua Ha Ha :)

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything will fall in place...somehow...
breathe, breathe...
i'll help you find out places as well, ok?

*HUGS*

1:45 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

chijmes.. goodwood.. oriental....

$$$$.

I got no $$$

How about 88 restaurant?

Wahahaha. bleah.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kevin says you gotta do it at ROLAND SEAFOOD! :)

*hugs*

stef

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For latest news you have to visit world wide web and on the
web I found this web page as a finest site for newest updates.


Look at my blog :: Shirlene Schumer

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Locate varied styles for pink together with other many varieties of toasters from going along with right-clicking your own duck.

Truly write the kids inside your fry pan except there're basically finished. Other kinds of apartment a loaf of bread for puri, roti, possibly parathas and the like, manufactured comfortably from a heated flat iron and pan inside your home.

Also visit my blog; Sol Lammert

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home