Saturday, March 22, 2008

BusyBusyBusy.

I've been so busy.

Since I have such limited time in Singapore, I can't afford to waste a single minute.

Now with my house coming up, I've been rushing to get quotes from contractors, inspecting my place... and I know it's just going to get WAY busier.

Oh yah, so I got my place last week.

Armed with an ong lai (pineapple) in one hand and a bottle of Holy Water in the other, I opened the door and Jem rolled the pineapple in yelling, "HUAT AH!!!!!"

I thought it was a seriously funny scene. :)

And yes people, my (future) hubby is one superstitious bugger. *roll eyes*

Lets just hope we strike 4D. Hehehe... ;p



God I'm pooped.

Jem is snoring away on my bed now. The poor bugger is pooped out too.

I gave away most of my flights for next month. I'm too tired to work. I may starve and start chewing grass next month, but I don't care.

I just want to sleep.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u both cut up the ong lai and eat it after that? heh
oh oh, i know! u can make pin-a-pe-lay juice and pass it to ter ter ;P *angie the meanie strikes again*

btw, is that a railing i see inside your house???

8:26 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

YES. thats the god awful railing we are trying desperately to get rid of.

And no, we din eat the damn pineapple.. it was rolled around in the dust dammit! ;p

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, do you mean to tell me the windows below can be opened as well?!

if you get rid of the railing, you'll have to change the windows below right?

the design is so stupid. if you have kids won't you have to install floor to ceiling window grilles?

jie

11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*sings*
OOOH...Meaniepok Oooh Meaniepok...
how meee-ean you are...

BUT...i have to agree.
wahaha!

lalala...new place to hang out at...
INVADE PRIVACY!!! woot!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Jie: i intend to replace the railing with something nicer at least... as for grilles, we'll see when the kids come along.

Ron: Like u guys will come.. you all keep complaining abt my place being at Sengkang!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooh, wanna bet?! :)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home