Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Let it Snow... In Spring!

You know... the effects of Global Warming is making itself known.

I heard there was hail in Singapore while I was away, and while I was in Vancouver, it started the snow quite heavily... and its Spring!

Well lucky for me, coz I got to roll around 15 feet of snow at the top of Grouse Mountain. (And in doing so nearly froze my toes off. But that's another story....)

I didn't do any sightseeing in Korea (too busy buying Faceshop la!) but we did go for it and had raw octopus for dinner! It was really good, despite all the Fear-Factor style wriggling of the tentacles.

It was such a hoot, having the tentacles sucker itself to my mouth and fingers. :)

In Vancouver, we visited the Capilano Salmon Fishery, the Capilano Suspension Bridge and finally, up to Grouse Mountain.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to ski... but I was so enamoured by the snowboarders... I thought they looked so cool... Damn.

I like Canada. I think the people are really friendly.... I wouldn't mind living there one day. :)

*looks at Jem*

Start earning lots of money sweetiieee.............. ;p

Let it Snow!

Raw Octopus! *WriggleWriggleWriggle!*


Power breakfast at Dennys! Deliciously sinful.


And after brekkie.. it started to snow! What a start to the day!


Our first stop, the Capilano Salmon Fishery. Sadly.. there weren't any Salmon coz they are all currently in the ocean!
.

The river behind is where the Salmon fight the current and jump upstream. No fishies.. but its still a pretty place.


And then we head to the Capilano Suspension Bridge! Originally built in 1889, it stretches 137m across and 70m above the Capilano River!


*whee!* It really sways quite a bit and the view around the bridge was stunning. :)


I like this group pic! From left: Vanessa (My batch girl!), ShuHui, Moi, Alan and Jervis.


Takin a stroll through the treetops walk.


I like this pic.. two little kids sitting on rocking chairs player checkers. :)


"Hey Yogi!""Yes Boo Boo?" Hehehe...


And up we go to Grouse Mountain! Just a smattering of snow on the tree tops...


And after ascending for 5mins, the snow is 15feet deep!
.
IT'S FRESH SNOW! *scoop scoop*


Me and Vanessa frolicking in the snow. :)


My Fav Pic. "Ready? One, Two, Three... SPLAT!" Jervis totally didn't see it coming. He tot I was posing with a fistful of snow... I'm devious ;p


And they exact their revenge! I spy Alan's suspiciously snow covered glove in the background...


THIS IS WAARRRR!!! I literally barrelled into the guys and shoved them onto the ground... hahaha... It was so fun :)

And I bought my dress from BCBG for Daren's wedding!
.

It's kinda plain, but I love the lace detailing. And the sucky thing is, I lost weight since I tried it in Vancouver, and now it's loose! I know it sucks to say this but the dress is a Size 0 for God's sake. It can't get any smaller.... I think I will have to stuff socks into my bra.
.
I need a freaking boob job.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNOW...!!! *wheee*

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTH! BCBG DRESS?!?!?!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Wat.. i dun even know wat BCBG stands for... ;p

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dunno what BCBG stands for, but i do know what WTH stands for. haha. :P

how come you lose weight so easily?!?!?! this world is so unfair!!!!!

jie

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angie, she's gonna make the bride look bad.

jie again

11:05 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Oei. Dun complain. You got all the boob genes. I din even get any... And you probably got all the fertility genes too. :(

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! You dared to try the live wriggling octopus! O_o

Yes, this world is so unfair!!! How can you lose weight so easily??!! *roars*

I'm trying to lose weight but without success!!! *jealous*

I've got the boobs...maybe we can do the trade, my boob genes for your weight genes. haha! XD

12:53 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

The Octopus tasted really good actually! It really wasnt icky at all :)

GIMME YOUR BOOBS! I fat also no boobs. Thin also no boobs. Sigh....

And the reason why I lose weight? Its called S.T.R.E.S.S.

Really.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jie jie stef: i think so too :P

2:17 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

NO! Nobody can look as beautiful the bride on her wedding day!!!!!!!!!

PS. Nobody is allowed to upstage me on my wedding day hor. ;p

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home