Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pandora's Box

I bought a box from Ikea and dumped in all the little knick knacks I bought from all over the world for my new home.

Truth be told, I was forced by my mum coz she was sick of having my stuff all over the place. ;p

To date I have inside:

- 1 clock from Bangkok

- 4 Chicken Bowls/Spoons (ALSO from bangkok)

- 1 bamboo breadbasket holder like thingee from Cambodia (strangely bought in Dubai coz Shireen brought me to some world fair... hehehe.)

- 1 windchime from the village of Beruil, Cervina (My fav souvenir!)

- 1 large "Blue Eye" symbol from Istanbul

- A whole bunch of mangnets to put on my fridge! ;p

I think my new house will look like a mess of rubbish knick knacks. But nevermind! At least next time I will have nice memories of my travels... And maybe one day point out to my children where Mummy had travelled to... :)

Im in Frankfurt now.. I cant WAIT to go home.

Im terribly homesick. :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!! come back soon :)

3:11 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

aww. heehee. *gush*

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're back!!! yayy!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home