Thursday, April 10, 2008

Of Cocks and Clocks (and Mango Sticky Rice!)

So I went for my annual pilgrimage to Bangkok especially since I had heard that Suan Lum Night Market was closing at end April.

But alas! It's not closing down! Cheah! Rush all the way there for nothing. ;p

But ok la... still a fruitful trip. :)

I've found a new love... Mango Sticky Rice! I don't really know why I had not tried it all this time... But I love it! And I don't even like Mangoes all that much. I just like the sticky rice and coconut milk. hahahaha. ;p

So It was 3 days of non-stop shopping and eating. We literally walked till I had aching leg muscles when I woke up on the 2nd day.

I got my "chicken bowls" and a clock for my new house. (And that explains the "Cocks and Clocks" title... hahaha)

And I got a whole lot of other rubbish for myself. :))))

I'm sorry Ron didn't manage to get much for herself. Thai girls are just TOO SKINNY.

Nevertheless we had lots of fun!

*sings*

"Two of Hearts.. I need you, I need you..."

Heh.. private joke. ;p

Bangkok!
I love Mango Sticky Rice!!!!!

Ron came across these sunglasses at a store and just HAD to take a photo. I was near dying of embarrassment. Hahaha... ;p

Chicken Bowls galore!!! I like! :)

Apparently my bargaining skills suck coz he didn't give me a cheaper price. *tbbpph* ;p

Yummy Tom Yum soup for lunchie and isn't Ron's Honey Heart drink so cute?

DIRT CHEAP BBQ Steamboat. Only SGD4 per person!

Cheers Ron! :)
.
And a nightcap before bed.
.
Round 2 of Mango Sticky Rice! Ron obviously loves her Mango seeds... :)

Ron and her Rainbow bags.. hahaha... Isn't the little pouch cute??!
.
Two Cocks and a Clock. ;)
.
Bling purses!!! I LOVVEE the heart shape on the purse!!!! Heeheehee.
.
I had brought along another Shopaholic series book with me when I realised the title was, "Shopaholic Abroad"! HEY! THAT'S ME!!!!! :)
.
Good news! I gained most of my weight back after bangkok!
.
*burp*
.
*pat my tummy bloop*
.
:)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

two.of.hearts...i need you i need you...wahahaha!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the clock.... care to show how much it cost? Thanks.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Nice rite? Well if I recall correctly its about SGD56. :)

I heard they sell it in Singapore too at Raffles City or something...

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OF COURSE NICE LAH!
ahbohthen.

haha!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh Geri!

I've seen those huge white sunglasses before... weren't you wearing them along the street in Jo'Berg that time!!!?!?!??!!

:)

Mr Mua Ha Ha!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i look like a hamster chewing on the mango seed.
and i have cute snores.

ohboy. i'm bored here.
bleah.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Mr. MHH: And didn't I look so sexy in those glasses in JoBerg?!

;)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home