Monday, April 21, 2008

Mr and Mrs Daren Sofyan

Congrats to Daren and Jenny!

After months of planning and preparation, they finally had their wedding on Saturday!

It was lovely and oh-so-sweet. :)

I admit, I had tears in my eyes during the church wedding. ;p

I could see just how happy they were. :)

And I was honoured to be asked to co-host the wedding dinner together with Jeremy, though I do think I was a crappy host. I was literally having verbal diarrhoea and mental constipation.

Hahaha...

Well Daren and Jenny, thank you for letting us share your wonderful day and I do wish you both years and years of happiness! :)

And thank you for the great pics Ron! (P.S. Ron is a great amatuer photographer.. Really.)

Wedding Bells!

The Happy Couple at their church wedding at St. Theresa's Church
.
The cute-est pageboy! hahaha.. my heart was stolen.

Cam whoring just before we head down for the wedding dinner... ;)
.
Spotted at the gala event of the year, Geraldine is charming in a lacy BCBG number while Angelina is seen here in a sophisticated ensemble by a local designer. WHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaa................. crap. But Angie did look HOT. WooHoo! ;)
.
With the happy couple!

Busy at the reception table.


All the helpers come together! With Ron busy behind the camera...


SABO TIME!!!! Thank you everyone for being so sporting! ;)
.

And finally Ron in front of the camera!
.
And as for Jem and I....



Our turn will be soon! Akan Datang! Hee hee.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still high from the wedding.
can't wait for your turn! :)

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

heehee... I think we just look forward to Anson/Samui comming out first.. hahahaha ;p

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still miffed. why no invite me?! :PPPPP

stef

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home