Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Little Angel...

So Ashley had her first baptism and I am officially Godma.

FINALLY. :)

See? It's OFFICIAL. *taps baptism certificate*

Other than the stupid period saga, it was a nice baptism.

Like her older brother Joshua, she slept right through the whole ceremony like a little Angel. :)

I can't wait to attend her first Holy Communion...then her Confirmation... then her wedding where I will probably be bawling my eyes out in the front row... ;p

I'm gonna be the best Godma! And I will teach her to always bring an extra Tampon.... ;p

Ashley Caitlin Ong

Proud Mama...


Prouder Parents...


And the Deliriously Proud Godma. ;)


My fav shot. Ashley having holy water poured over her head.


Godparents accepting the flame from the Easter Candle.


And at the end she wakes up and thinks,"Milllkkk.... "

Gosh she's so cute. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a darling...can post more pics ah?

Congrats godma :)

and to stef: looking good! u don't look like u are sleep-deprived at all :P

jan

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*wheee*

CONGRATS, Godma!!! :)

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jan... i was having the most MASSIVE headache during mass. you have no idea...

stef

ps. went to see my gynae today and she said to me... "oh god! ashley looks exactly like the father. i'm sorry stef, but she really looks like the father..." This absolutely echoed what the paediatrician said when i saw her last month. she said," this one also looks like the father... what a waste of effort!"

:PPPPPPPPPPPPPP

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home