Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Blur Like F**K

I left home today to have breakfast with my mum and then headed off for my facial appointment.

While changing after my facial, I checked my handbag and realised I didn't have my handphone!!

After panicking for a moment, I figured I left it at home coz I didn't use my handphone at all after I left home.

So when I got home, I started searching my room and I couldn't find it.

"Don't panic Geri... Don't panic...", I tried to tell myself as I dialed my handphone number from my home phone.

I didn't hear any ringing sound.

"Oh God.. OH GOD...". I WAS starting to panic. BIG TIME.

I headed down the stairs to my living room and didn't hear anything either...

BUT WAIT!

I hear a faint sound coming from the kitchen!

I followed the sound and where did it lead me to...?

But my washing machine.

I flung the top of the washing machine open and rummaged through dirty laundry to find my handphone happily ringing away.

Apparently I had thrown my handphone in together with my laundry just before I left home.

Thank God we hadn't started the wash cycle yet!

Sigh.

Blur Cock Geri Strikes Again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pat pat*
it happens to me too...:)

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky your phone not on silent or else thats it....!!

Mr Mua Ha Ha :)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home