Thursday, May 08, 2008

And I Thought I Could Get Away From It All...

I'm typing this at some foodcourt internet kiosk in Brisbane.

Why?

1. The hotel internet sucks.
2.$2 for 21mins seems pretty reasonable
3. I'm kan cheong enough to check my email to see if any other hotels have gotten back to me regarding my enquiries. (They haven't, those bastards.)

I was happy enough to wake up and spend sometime by myself today.. with nothing better else than to think about where to eat and if there are any clothes at Supre to buy. Hehehe..

Apparently I thought I could just not care about the wedding stuff today.. Then I spotted this internet kiosk. And now Im back to worrying about the wedding stuff again. Bah.

Anyway thanks everyone for your suggestions.. :)

I'm hoping for good food at the dinner so I'm checking out Tung Luk's Club Chinois when I get back. AND they got the date I want. :) (I think unconsiously Jem and I picked an auspicious and highly popular date... geez.)

Anyway... good food in a hotel location! I think its hard to beat. ;p

Hope it looks nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home