Thursday, December 07, 2006

Foursome Anyone?

Had an interesting conversation with my supervisor the other day...

I noticed he had been suffering from a bad migrane and asked if he felt ok. He said he was better and mentioned that he regularly suffers from bad migranes.

To console him and make a joke, I told him that I had read in a recent copy of the Reader's Digest, that studies have shown that migrane sufferers tend to have a higher sex drive than others. (I swear this is true.)

He was surprised and looked pleased as punch. He then said, "Ok, I'm going to say four numbers, and you just say out which number comes to mind first. Then I know whether you have a high sexual drive or not."

Okay..... so he got me intrigued and I nodded eagerly. I was SURE I was going to score on the high list.

"Ready?" He said. "ok.. 1,2,3,4! Faster! What number?!!"

"Four!" I shouted.

"Aiyah.. you are considered normal..."

I sat there with a petulant pout. How could I be considered normal? What a stupid, lousy test.

I demanded to know what is the logic behind that stupid, rubbish test. He smiled and just refused to tell me.

So I countered. "How can I be considered under "normal"? I chose "4" as that is the number of sex partners I want."

You should have seen his stunned look. He considered it for a while, then replied. "But thats impossible, maximum can only be three at one go.."

I leaned forward, looked at him straight in the eye and said, "Well, you forgot I still got my hands..."

He burst out laughing and conceded defeat.

Geri - 1, Boss - 0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home