Thursday, November 30, 2006

10 Long Days..

This has been my longest flight so far.

But thank God I met the nicest bunch of people on this flight. :)

Had a good time catching up with Shireen and Kamar in Dubai too! Thanks a million for taking the time to bring me around!!! *huggies*

Believe it of not, it RAINED in Dubai. It was such a surprise. Hardly anyone walked in the pouring rain with umbrellas. Guess they dont even own umbrellas. It was so nice to see children laughing and sticking their hands out of the cars and buses, enjoying the feel of rain splashing on their upturned faces. I couldnt help but smile as I watched them pass by.

Moscow was alright. Like my recent Capetown trip, I looked around the same places, stood in the same spots, and just remembered....

Other than The Handphone Saga, the whole trip was a blast.

But I'm glad to be home. I missed my squigee bolster so much. Hee. *smellsmell*

Dubai!

The infamous Burg Al Arab Hotel by night.


And I'm as huge as the Burg! ;p


Kamar, Me and Shireen. My wonderful hosts to Duabi. And yes la.. I noticed my skirt is too short. ;p


Lunching at Chilli's! Mexican Popiah Party anyone? ;p


Well.. we had to entertain ourselves in the car while Kamar did all the driving. ;p


Snow in Dubai? Its Ski Dubai in The Mall of the Emirates!


Of COURSE I went shopping! Like.. DUH! ;p


I LOVE my new hat! Hee. Shireen was like, "Umm.. Are you going to take it off?" I dun want..how? *evil laugh*

Moscow!


Back at St. Basil's Cathedral with the craziest bunch of girls! You should have seen the ruckus we were creating. Even some camera man started filming me... I grinned and did the "V" sign. haha


And not forgetting the dude too! haha


Wannabe Ad girls. We now fly to Moscow!


At the Red Square


We accosted the Kremlin guards! They seemed pretty used to being attacked by camera crazy tourist. I know I am... ;p


Freida and I enjoying our super "gao" hot chocolate. (It was literally melted chocolate. It was so thick i had to eat it. Not drink it. And it costs us $12 a cup. Ouch.)


Five big kids on one teenie carousel!


At the metro station. B.R. (ie. Before Robbery) Haha.. lame.

Im off next to Auckland... AGAIN! ACCKKK!

Well.. I cant always be having fun rite... ;p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

skirt too short...?

what skirt?!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

hahaha... dun liddat la.. ;p *shy*

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see you've finally found your hat! heh NICE! ;)

11:44 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

HEE! I like my hat!!! So damn hard to find can! I tried like a gazillion hats before i found one which suited me. the rest just made me look so cuckoo.... ;p

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home