Sunday, November 26, 2006

You F**king Pickpocket!

*WAIL*

I have no handphone!!! WHY?

Coz some bastard stole my 2 month old N80 (and along with it my A380 hp strap) while I was in Moscow!!!

I HATE YOU!

Both are irreplacable you know that!!! Both mean something to me................. :(

I hope your fingers rot. I hope your balls shrivel and drop off. I hope you get cooties. I hope you get worms in your gums. I..I...

*WAIL* *Hic* *sob*

All i did was not clutch my bag for that few seconds while i was being pushed into a super crowded train and *poof!* My phone was gone.

Argh.. And it happened less than an hour since we left the hotel. It was hard to try stay happy for the rest of the outing.

And now im in Dubai with no means of communicating with Shireen. (I'm gonna meet her in awhile..). We are so reliant on technology its sucks.

Now I have to think of what new handphone to buy.... *scratch head*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

f*ckers!!!

UP YOUR ARSES, DAMNIT!!!

*hugs*

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH!

Sorry to hear that! Hope you din have any unmentionable vidoes in your phone too! :/

ok. Bad joke. but well, hope you manage to contact your friend in Dubai. Take care!

Mr Mua Ha Ha

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks manz.........i koe how it feels (although different senario but still hp lost)......Welcome to the club! ;)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Thank you all.. *sniffles*

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home