Monday, November 20, 2006

Love at First Sight

Have any of you ever experienced love at first sight?

It has never happened to me before... When I see something or someone I like, I can say, "Yea, its nice." or "He's cute..." but I never fall in love right at that moment.

But it happened to me just the other day. I fell in love the moment we met.

My eyes grew bigger and my heart started pounding. My mouth was agape and I just couldn't tear my gaze away.

I fell in love...



.... with this black beast of a Subaru WRX.

Of all the Lambos and Ferraris at this year's motor show, this Subaru totally stole my heart.

I can so see myself driving it.

But first... I need to get my license. Hahahaha...

It's pathetic.. I know.. So shut up.

On the other end of the scale, there was the cute little Suzuki LC. The cutest car ever!



Now I just have look for the windup key to start the car.... ;p

Here are some other kickass cars featured at the show this year...


Alfa Spider


Lexus LFA - a totally out of this world concept car. It has turbines at the back for God's sake..


A handsome vintage


A vietnam war inspired lambo


An all white sports car whose bonnet looked strangely like the face of the Alien from the Alien vs Predator movies...

Bought for Jem a new sound system plus the sub woofer for his car as a christmas pressie. I cant wait to blast my Black Eyed Peas album in the car and sing along at the top of my lungs :)

I'm off to Dubai/Moscow for 9 days tonight. Sigh. Why am I always sick when I go to Dubai?

CurryCurryCurry. *shiver*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you dear!! hugs! Can't wait to blast my techno music.. "diu! diu!"

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah!!! techno diu diu eh?
i juz came back from a whole blast of
techno music and flying lightsticks
and whistles.
whahahah!

anyway, love at first sight...
oh yes...that i know...:)

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home