Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Search For a Bathroom Cleaner

Was walking home when I spotted this self-made sign posted right next to my block's lift.



In need of a bathroom cleaner?

There are alot of bathroom cleaners to be found in your local supermarket, you know?

And if you are referring to hiring someone to clean your bathroom...well, go get some toilet bleach and clean your own freaking bathroom!!!

Geez.

I know it seems presumptious of me... but.. he/she specifically stated there BATHroom! Not "Toilet Cleaner" or even "Washroom Cleaner". But BATHROOM cleaner. And I have to assume it's your own bathroom which needs cleaning... rite?

And know what's the worse part? I KNOW the person who put up this ad is a CREW.

WHY? Well, I found the stickers used to paste up the notice was VERY familiar. Then it hit me. Its a sticker we use on board for unservicable toilets! (You see the irony here?)

And upon closer inspection... the memo pad used was from the hotel we stay in Korea!

Not only does this person need to hire someone to clean his/her own bathroom... You're bloody cheepo!!! Can't you even use your own tape to paste up the notice??!

*gnash teeth*

Arrgh. Why do I even bother to get my panties into a twist over such people.

Lacy thongs give such bad wedgies afterall.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chill man...you're sick.
dun bother yourself with such ppl.
hahah...juz enjoy the lace...!
hmm, am not making much sense here too eh?
whahaha...!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Ron: I try not to bother.. but u know how certain things can just irk me. ;p *pulls out wedgie*

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pop* Sound...

:)

Mr Mua Ha Ha..

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home