Thursday, November 30, 2006

Now That I've Calmed Down.....

Ok, So that's a lie.

I havent really gotten over the loss of my phone.

I still lie in bed at night thinking of mean thoughts. And I've come up with a creative few...

- I hope your penis shrivels to the size of a sunflower seed (its flatter and smaller than a peanut ;p)

- I hope you wake up with boobs

- I hope you take a hot blond Russian chick to bed and fail to get an erection

- And if the last curse doesnt work, I hope your hot blond Russian chick turns out to be a MAN.

Please everyone. Do feel free to contribute to the list. Im VERY open to suggestions.

And if you see half naked pics of me in bed over the internet. Well.. you know what happened.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

- i hope your penis gets dipped in honey
and be fed to armies of ants!

good enuf a contribution? :P

7:27 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

*YAYY!!!* Thank u dear.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually...this was what my Dad said should be done to erm, rapists and molesters crap.
he said to have them hang from a tree...
wooohooo!

DIE DIE DIE! muahahahah!

how evil can the Lows get?
*whistles away*

9:21 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Wah.. devious or wat. haha...

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...why are you so sure that the pickpocket's a man? If "he" turns out to be a girl...then I suggest you better start thinking of some new curses. Haha..

Dan

2:04 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Dan: I tot of that too.. but... I'd rather think my baddie is a man. Im sexist. So sue me.

The image of the pickpocket being a poor old lady who is starving will just ruin my mood to be angry. ;p

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home