Monday, November 13, 2006

Van Cock Please?

I've been repeating this story to everyone until they are telling me to shut up.

But I'm gonna repeat it here again. So sue me. ;p

Anyway I was having lunch in Mumbai and decided to order a coke.

I called the waitress over and proceeded to place my order.

"Excuse me, may I have a Coke please?"

The waitress looked confused for a minute and said, "Excuse me?"

So I repeated my order, "One Coke please?"

"Van cock?"

I was trying to stifle my laughter and beamed at her, "Yes, One coke."

"Hoo-kay.."

And off she went to get my order.

A minute later she approached me again.

"Excuse me.. You van Diet Cock or Regular Cock?"

At this point I was turning purple from holding back my laughter.

"I..I.. will just have the regular co-co-coKE, thank you."

I swear I was just DYING to say, "Honey, I would love to have a large Cock. But I'll just go for the regular Cock. I don't like skinny, malnourished Cocks..."

Ordering a glass of Coke will never be the same for me ever again.

;p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH... that was very funny!!!!!!!!!

Next time you do the THOSE flights,..when they grab you by your arm and tell you

" Sista... Ayam very thirsty...I vant some vater " . ...

You can be a soarer, and tell them....
" Vater ? Would u like some cock instead??? "

*Pointing excitedly to the steward in the next isle with the drink cart*

hee hee..

Mr Mua Ha Ha

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...then you should check out the Korean Clock Lady mp3 that i'll be sending you soon...hahaha!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Mr. M.H.H: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Damn it! Dun put ideas in my head u minx u! ;p

Ron: Yes I've heard it! Hahaha!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home