Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rabia's Married!

Went for my first Malay wedding held at the void deck!

So cool! hehehe

Rabia held her wedding celebrations on Sunday... sigh. Its amazing how calm and serene she was.

Thats my fifth coursemate (to my knowledge, that is) who has gotten him/herself married off.

Its scary when its my guy friends who are getting themselves hitched at such a young age. Geez.

I have to say its admirable that they are so sure with what they want and so ready to commit.

Anyway it was a fun experience. :)

I just love having friends from different cultures :)


Taking pics while waiting for the groom to arrive :)


WeiX (Newly appointed President of SMU Social Science Student Body and future President of Singapore) and I munching on kueh kueh :)


Kompang players! I must have been the only idiot guest bopping to the beat. ;)

Congrats again Bia! :)

I'm off to count my milk money now... *ka ching!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home