Friday, January 16, 2009

ClickClick

I finally did my photoshoot!!! :)

I sucked in my tummy and arched my back so much that I ended up with a muscle ache in my abs!

Sheesh.

Who knew taking photos could be such a workout..

And a tip to all future brides.... Bring along a girlfriend whom you are so comfortable with! Why?? Coz she has to hold up your massive wedding dress, follow you to the toilet and hand toilet paper to you.. and... help u flush coz you cant turn around in the teenie cubicle.

So.. THANK YOU RON!

Heeheehee. *HUG*

Lets hope I don't end up looking like an idiot in the pictures. I think I just might.

(PS: Jem looked so handsome in his suit. HEEHEEHEE *gush*)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am sure the pix will turn out muchmuch beta than you expect.
looking forward. heheh.

and, you're most welcome.
more than happy to help you __________
(fill in the blanks). :D

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home