Monday, December 01, 2008

What A Weekend...

I met up with Ivan for lunch and tea on Friday... its always nice to meet up with old friends.

And there's nothing like the cutest teapot and munching on macaroons to cheer ourselves up... :)

.
I then rushed down to meet Jem who was down with a really bad toothache. I held his hand while he sat in the dentist chair... He had a toothache, and I ended up with a terrible heartache.
.
It sucks to see your loved one suffer.
.
And it sucked even more that I had to leave him for London (again!!!) the next day.
.
It was even colder and even more dreary than it was just a week ago. But coz my sis commanded me to buy baby suits for my God-daughter, I braved the rainy, 4 degree weather and marched down to Oxford Street.
.
And they say we are having a global recession... it doesn't seem like it with the hoardes of shoppers along Oxford and Bond Street! I literally queued up for almost half and hour just to make payment for the baby suits.... sheesh.
.
.
Im still in London. Going home tomorrow. *yayy!*
.
So far... there hasn't been any moaning and groaning coming from the next room.
.
Thank God.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Funny you mention recession. I was having lunch with a friend in Takashimaya yesterday and she commented how it doesn't look like there's a recession happening here. Well you need not worry about the cold as it's still hot/humid with the occasional downpour in SIN. Oh wait that's normal...

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm sorry!!!! i thought shopping would be on your agenda.

*hugs*

thanks so much.

jie

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA i don't mind ABIT bigger one la =x my pay v little 1 now =l

every night hotel room so quiet ah =x

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home