Thursday, November 13, 2008

THE Dress

On Monday I will head down to choose THE Dress.

Yup... The Most Important Dress Of My Life.

A dress I hope to only ever wear ONCE. hehehe... *eep*

Im nervous honestly.... What if I cant find THE Dress?

I have so much going in my mind... like...

I HAVE NO BOOBS, how am I going to fill a dress? *sigh*

I hope they have a super special dress for bubblebutt,flabby BUT boobless people like me. ;p

You know what... maybe I should bring a magician along....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how was THE DRESS?

jie jie

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun be silly lah, you!
have a little faith ya.
till Monday...! ;)

11:38 PM  
Anonymous sexy tvc said...

free screensaver dress!
sexy lingerie dress!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home