Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Chosen One

So we marched to the bridal studio ready to search for THE Dress.

I swear I thought I was going to drown in all the layers of lace, silk and netting.

Everytime Ron helped me out of a dress, I would literally hold my breath and dive downwards coz I felt claustrophobic each time I couldn't find my way out of a dress! ;p

After approximately trying on 10 different gowns (and constantly stuffing my bodice with padding to fill out the dress) I finally settled on one... it was actually the third dress I tried on.. but after I put it on, I knew my heart was with it. :)

So yes.. I have found THE dress.
.

My indoor and outdoor dresses. Both of which I LOVE.

I'm happy. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOOORRRAAAYNESSS...! :D

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty dress + hot babe = win!
when's the date?

5:50 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Pretty dress. Period. haha... the date is 16May09.

YAYY!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful dress!! u look fabulous in it gal..

4:18 AM  
Anonymous new sexiness said...

cute one!

from:http://www.triumph.asia/newsexy

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home