Monday, November 24, 2008

Moan & Groan

Did my 14 Hour flight to London and crashed into bed ...

I fell asleep with my TV switched on... but somehow.. something woke me up and I jerked awake.

"What was that?", I thought to myself.

"uuhhHH UHHH.."

I froze in bed.

"UHHH!!! UHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

I panicked. Then it hit me that it was a lady moaning in the next room.

WARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I wanted to puke.. Then I got really angry and banged the wall and screamed, "Shut UP!"

Apparently they were beyond the point of hearing anything coz it went on... and on and on and on...

It didn't help that I could hear them banging stuff (ie the bedsprings) around in the next room..

YuckYuckYuck.

I turned the volume up on the TV... and STILL.. I could hear her.

It went on for a good 20mins.

As much as I was fuming, I'm glad she had such a good time (OBVIOUSLY).

Why do things like this (and not stuff like what is happening in the NEXT room) always happen to me.....?? ;p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha!!!! the hotel walls really that thin huh?

ear plugs ear plugs!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa. godma. your blog really damn funny =x

12:25 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Char: More like I need earplugs to shove it up her mouth... ;p

Bran: I have been acknowledged as Godma! *BEAM* Wait.. You're gunning for a big ang pow rite? haha.. ;p

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah did u join in? haha

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home