Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Rainy Romey

It rained and rained in Rome... But it was an otherwise pleasant trip back to Rome after three long years...

I swore I would go into the Colosseum this time coz I didn't go in the last time I was in Rome... I was ready and willing to head in by myself... but luckily I had nice colleagues who agreed to accompany me (though I feel bad coz they had pay 12 euros just to follow me in! ;p )

I had my risotto fix. *yayy!* (Imagine, in my two days there, I literally only had two proper meals.. no wonder I lost weight..)

And yes, rain or shine, Rome is beautiful... as always.

Ciao!

June and I at the Spanish Steps


Yes yes its that same old fountain at the foot of the steps... ;p


Sitting down and soaking in the atmosphere...


Crowded huh?

My Fav Pic... Leona and I just lounging around after lunch

One of my favourite places, the Colosseum...


Finally! Inside the Colosseum! It was really quite amazing honestly..

Excuse my wind tousled hair... And humidity and my hair are not exactly best friends..

Love the colour of the setting sun against the Colosseum and the blue sky...

Oh... such glam, gold, Gucciness... I desire.. therefore I covet.
.
:)
.
PS. A colleague I went shopping with marched to the Ferragamo store to buy shoes of the SAME design in 4 different colours. I nearly fainted. However, they didn't have the design she wanted anymore. Thank God. Coz if she did, I probably would have had an heart attack on her behalf...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigod!! that's the gucci I wanted to buy!! AAHHH!!! haha!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home