Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bonked

I was happily standing in the bathtub showering when I spotted the sign pasted on the bathroom wall.

"Guests are reminded to use the bath mat to prevent slipping...."

"Bah", I scoffed to myself as I shampooed my hair. I've never used the bathmat before and I'VE never slipped before.

After all the conditioning, soaping and scrubbing.. I turned off the shower and reached for the bath towel and...

*WHEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee* *BONK*

A stunned, naked woman sprawled in the bathtub is NOT a pretty sight.

I couldn't BELIEVE how I was juussttt thinking about how I NEVER slipped... and I slipped.

This is so typical of my life.

I think God is always out to teach me a lesson. Harrumph.

And yes.. when I showered just now.. I used the bloody bathmat.

*rub bruised knee*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg BE CAREFUL! remember i told u abt my GS who fell and hit his head and had a huge deep cut in his lip? he had to go for an xray when in sin. hope he's ok. and my mom once fell and broke her tooth...

always ALWAYS put the bath mat k? be safe than sorry

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home