Thursday, October 09, 2008

Game Addict

I'm totally hooked on the Nintendo DS Lite game, Diner Dash.

It's so bad that when I close my eyes at night before I sleep, I see little people waving at me to take their order or mop up a spill...

I LOVE IT!!!!

And...

I LOVE MY BABY PINK DS LITE!!!!

Thank you to the Steamboat Gang (ie. *take deep breath* DarenJennySharonMinghanAngieTerTerTiffany&Hafiz) for getting it for me!!! :)

Now back to my game... *taptaptap*

YAYYYY!!!!

Yes, thats me deliriously happy...


*pose* I think the baby pink suits me... ;) heeheehee...

Suddenly, waiting in long queues prove not to be a problem anymore.... :P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. that sounds like me. i was hooked on sushi-go-round for a short while. you can find it on miniclips.com *big grin*

ah jie

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you're welcome! now, when can i have my hands on it? ;)

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha that's what happened to me too when i started getting hooke don diner dash!

u should buy thge games in US man, damn cheap! like less than 20 bucks!

try cake mania too, just as crazy addictive.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Hahaha.. I buy CHEONG one... hahaha... ;p Apparently im not so righteous to buy the original stuff.. ;p

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home