Monday, January 19, 2009

The Big Chill

I landed in Beijing to -13 C weather.

IT WAS FREEZING COLD!

It was so cold that our breath was coming out in clouds as we spoke while we were standing around in the airport.

And I think we had to all check if our nipples were still in place after the brief run to the bus... *peek*

;p

Now I'm typing this is -5 C Moscow... Everything is blanketed in snow..

I walked out alone for awhile yesterday.. and as usual I was smiling to myself and scooping up handfuls of snow just to squish it into snowballs..

After braving Beijing weather... -5 seems quite warm.. ;)

Oh and we have one of the prettiest bathrooms in Beijing! Nice big windows and lovely rain showers... :)

Thank God for warm baths to defrost.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fwah. so sexy ah?!

11:44 PM  
Blogger  .:.wanyin.:. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:58 AM  
Blogger  .:.wanyin.:. said...

omg godma i'll be botak at your wedding sian!

hold it so late la!!! =l

ok this is bran here this my gf account =x

12:59 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Ron: I like to show off my fat thighs. ;p

Ah Boy Bran: Nevermind la... Chao Tar Black Black plus Botak = Handsome Army Boy. :)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home