Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm a Wreck

I came home today, came up to my room, sat on the floor and burst into tears.

I feel so tired.

I barely have any time for myself. I barely had six days in Singapore last month, and it's the same this month, with even tougher destinations and less rest time.

I finally had time to sit down for a meal with my parents today.

I finally had a full day to play with Joshie, talk to my sis and cradle my dear Ashley.

And it hit me too that I had totally neglected my all my good guy buddies.

When was the last time I called them out to meet?

I try to spend all my time in Singapore with Jem. Then I realise that leaves me with no friends which I can call my own.

I may have a wonderful time sightseeing when Im away.

But I have no Quality Time back home.

I'm away for 24 days a month.

I'm home for only 6.

So I'm sorry if I haven't seen you in awhile.

And I apologise if I tend to be cranky.

I just hope you all understand.

For tonight, let me indulge this once and allow me to feel sorry for myself.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* i understand how you feel. just hang in there and next month will be better. dun worry too much cos i'm sure all ur friends will understand.

also, i'm always here for you k? i may not be in town all the time, we may not meet up often but my line is always open for you. 24/7, wherever i am. i'm sorry i haven't been talking much to you myself or been meeting up with you all. but pls talk to me, dun wanna read abt ur happenings thru ur blog

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*HUUUUUGS* love you!

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...hey...cheer up geri :) i know what you mean coz i travel every week for my job too. but, trust me, it gets better!!! and thanks very much for your blog... taking us traveling around the world :) love reading it! :D

take good care of yourself...jan xxx

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee... yeah, i don't wanna read about your happenings through your blog too.

but yes, i'm lucky cos i only live a stone's throw away and you have no excuse not to come visit.

as much as i'm excited for you about march 14, i'm gonna miss you when you move though.

To Jan: she's pretty good at this blog thingy, isn't she?

jie jie (stef)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home