Saturday, April 14, 2007

Toodles To My Dear...

The girls of Batch 843 gathered last night to say goodbye to our darling Serena, who has decided to leave Singapore to start life anew in Perth! I am so happy for her! Good for you girl!!!

The placed was fixed at Saint James and the dress code was… a dress!

Acck! Thanks a lot Gwen for the GREAT idea..

I went into a panic and emptied out my whole cupboard and ended with a ratty brown dress whose sole intention in its life was to be a casual blouse.

It was precariously short over my butt… But I was desperate.

So we all gathered and laughed and giggled and gossiped the night away.

It was a bittersweet night, seeing how all of us changed. All immaculately groomed, each trotting in with a Gucci/LV handbag, compared to when we were all broke and desperate during our training days.

We were all the same, yet alittle different. All alittle more jaded. The naive innocence gone.

And this we all agreed on - This job screws up your life.

Oh screw it. I need the money.

Eye Candy Time! ;)

My Beautiful ladies (Clockwise from top left: Kim. Myself, Jane, Gwen, Jothi, Mel and Serena)


Showcasing our dresses...



Gwen and I -Yes... We are THE Camera Whores. ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Gaaaawd... you were batch girls with Serena Lau Hwee Hwee!!!!!!!! I know her!!!

Small world... Very scary!!

:) Didn't she use to study in Perth last time?

Ps - Nice brown dress!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

WAIT. who is this?

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. Sorry! I forgot to sign off.. its Mr Mua Ha Ha!

Mr Mua Ha ha :)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Hahaha. so i guessed. But I had to be sure. SO.. u know Ms Lau Hwee Hwee :) Small world. In fact.. this company is getting to small for my liking. Its starting to get harder to get away with anything ;p

4:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nfl jerseys
moncler jassen
polo ralph lauren
cheap ugg boots
nike blazer shoes
canada goose
canada goose uk
air max
hermes belt
nike air max
201711.13wengdongdong

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home