Thursday, March 29, 2007

Home.



So I’m home.

Was welcomed home with a lovely storm and ran squealing home drenched in my uniform.

I loved it.

Eight days has finally passed. When I look back at Abu Dhabi, I will always think…

Of Fidgety Geri and sleepless nights.
Of Chocolate Koala biscuits in bed in the mornings.
Of sleepy afternoons and early nights.

Of Johnny Bravo and Dexter’s Lab.
Of giggling at “Yea, Whatever”s.
Of squealing in laughter at Little Britain.

Of Gloria Jean’s.
Of Non-Alcoholic Beer.

Of sitting by the window sipping tea,
Watching the world go by.
Of RTL 102.5 and MTV.
Spanish, Italian… Whatever.

Of pink snowflake shorts.

Of looking Filipino.
Of looking Thai.
Of a scary looking Arab Man and Dinner.

Of feeling so frustrated.
Of crying alone in my room
Of feeling horribly empty.
Of just being that Lost Little Girl.

I’m just glad I’m home.

Tomorrow’s another day. Another flight. Another part of this world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home home home!
see you later!

*wheeee*

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home