Thursday, April 05, 2007

Amazing Race Asia?!

I was in Auckland when WeiX called me.

"Yo! Watsup Bro?", I answered the phone as I was sipping beer at The Occidental.

"Hey..", He asked. "Are you interested in joining the Amazing Race Asia?"

"WHHAT?!", I shrieked. "Why me???!"

And to that question, came his calm reply.

"Who else?"

Now how can I possibly say "no" to an answer like that?

My navigational abilities may be worse than that of a broken compass and I may be flakey, but who cares? It probably makes for good television. ;p

WeiX has all the brains. And I could probably charm an Arab man for a lift in his car. ;P

Bring it on babe!!! *Amazing Race theme song plays in background*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooohooo!!! GO GO GO!!!
RUN RUN RUN!!!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd say bloody go for it man!!!! *adrenaline rush*

ermm...but hor...no need to have driver's license one meh? *shrug*

1:03 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Yah. So we realised. Dammit. NEXT YEAR! *calls Mr. Toh*

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home