Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Leave Me Be!

My good friend from Arabia is still not giving up, despite my stoic refusal to return any of his emails.

He has resorted to fowarding me emails in Arabic with pictures of Anne Geddes babies and flowers and hearts.

In what way could I have possibly given the impression that I would understand Arabic???

"...but I like to now if you wish to be friend or no pleas tell me."

I think he's getting mad at me.

And the Arabic emails might be curses or something.

You think? ;p

He doesn't give up easily though.. If only he channelled all that energy somewhere ELSE.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shooooo...go away. far far away!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ah aha hah.. better not laugh so much... after you kena another Abu Dhabi in your next roster...

( which means I have to write ANOTHER poem for you.. keke )

You wont be that suay to get another flight there... would ya.... ? Then again, like my mum always says..... " CHOY !!!! "

:)

Mr Mua Ha ha...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Nevermind I get another flight there... the suay part is if I bump into him! *eeks*

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home