Sunday, April 01, 2007

Abuty Abuty...

Trust Mr. Mua Ha Ha to come up with something like this...

Abuty, Abuty,
Wherefore Art Thou Abuty,.

Foresake thy airline, and come marry me...
You can be my queen, in Abu Dabi!!!

I have 3 camels, for u to play...
You never ever have to cook, I'll feed you kebabs every day...

I'll protect you from strange men, asking if you are filipino,
Chase them away, with my breath smelling of jalepeno!

We'll spend our days, on RTL 102.5 and MTV
I even have cable TV, so we can watch Oprah Winfrey!

Abuty, Abuty,
Wherefore Art Thou Abuty,..
Why my email.. you never reply me??? .....

- Mr. Mua Ha Ha

Babe, your poem is too good, it doesn't deserve to be hidden in the comments section.

See la.. now you make me feel bad about not replying his email.

Darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home