Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday

So I tried to be good on a Good Friday.

Went to church. Prayed for my lost soul.

Brought my Mum and Aunts out for lunch at Jack's Place.

It was quite an experience bringing out five, overfifty-year-old, cantonese spewing women out for lunch.

Ordering for them was a bigger ordeal. Heh.

Now back to my lost soul. Went to my sis's place for dinner. Mentioned to her about me being dammed to hell. Satan has already reserved his right hand seat next to him, just for me.

She gave me a look and said, "What makes you think you will be sitting? Shouldn't you be shovelling coal or something?"

Hmm. I had to ponder over that for a moment.

"Well..", I said. "Im SO bad. I get to sit."

She gave up.

See you all in Hell, Peeps. *shoves my tail back into pants*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home