Friday, March 23, 2007

Im Going Freaking Nuts..

Im bored out of my mind.

Im mentally dead.

Im a lump of lard lying on the bed.

I NEED SOME STIMULATION.

Abu Dhabi has practically nothing to do.

Walked around the shopping mall with Ivan today. Nothing happened other than I was stared at like I was a freak.

I say Its probably coz they've never seen a man/woman's bare arms and/or legs in public before.

So Im culturally and religiously insensitive. Sue Me.

I can barely survive two days here.

I have six more days to go.

For the Love of GOD.....!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing! Feel sorry for ya! Din you bring any DVDs to watch? Anyway, here's something to entertain you...

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=6798

Mr Mua Ha Ha :)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Thanks.. we did click on the link. haha. gosh... wearereallysoboredhere.com

;p

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home