Monday, April 06, 2009

Lucky Numbers

Jem and I had our families join us for food tasting at the hotel for our wedding, and my Dad asked, "What is Jeremy's and your age?"

"Well its 32 and 28", I replied.

"Hmm.. 3228. Sounds like a good number. I go buy 4D."

And that was that.

Last night my dad knocked on my room door.

"Geraldine... Geraldine... Come and see!"

"Waaaattttt...", I grumbled as I rolled out of bed and padded to the living room.

My dad pointed to the teletext page with the 4D results. "That's Jeremy's and your age right?"

The numbers "3228" glowed from the screen.

"Yaaahhh...", I replied, thinking it was just a conicidence.

Then my Dad proudly produced his 4D ticket with the numbers "3228" printed boldly on the paper.

PWAH! My dad struck lottery!!!

My Dad kept on saying, "Your marrige got luck ah.. Very good ah.. "

Hee Hee.

Now... lets see.. the date of my wedding... my wedding car number....

We'll be RICH! BWAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa.............

Right... ;p

4 Comments:

Blogger  .:.wanyin.:. said...

HOLY SHIT!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous r0nster said...

HUAT AHHH...!!!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Woo Hoo! *flings money in air*

1:39 PM  
Blogger  .:.wanyin.:. said...

super lucky lor!

and godma i today gonna cut hair later WOO HAHA

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home