Monday, March 02, 2009

The Big Freeze

Finally I did a flight with Angie... and off we flew to Moscow!

"You must go sightseeing with me ok?", insisted Angie...

Of course la! How could I not go out with her... (despite it being my 5th time there ;p)

"Ladies and Gentlemen..", announced the Captain. "The ground temperature is -22 Degrees Celcius..."

WHHAATTT??!!!??!!!

Nononono... I'm NOT going out. No WAY! You couldn't force me out in that weather even if you set a Black Bear, a Siberian Tiger and a KGB Agent on me.

"I DUN care you're going out with me!", insisted Angie as she brandished her metal tray threateningly at me. (Okok.. so im exaggerating)

But I love my darling Angie.. So of course I went out.

I'm still coughing out ice cubes.

*cough*
*ker chink*
*ooh!*
*makes ice tea*

;p

Muscovites!

All prepared to head out into the cold!


Taken in a little church yard...


Like as though we're at some mountain resort... but we're just outside our hotel on a little plot of snow!!! ;)

Crepes for breakfast... :)
.

Finally we reach the Red Square!
.
Ah yes.. St. Basil's still stands...

Give me all your money! *point knife* Aiyah my face was freezing lor!!!

And of course... a trip down Moscow's famous Metro stations..
.
Isn't this AMAZING!!!???!!!!! Snowflakes really look like that!!!!!!! :)


I'm like.. the cutest solider EVER. ;p
.
Hahahaha...*marchmarchmarch*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutest soldier ever...INDEEEEED...! :P

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home