Monday, March 09, 2009

Retro Flashback!

Guess what Jeremy found buried somewhere in his house...?



YES!!! THE POPULAR 80'S CASIO HANDHELD GAMES!!!!

And amazingly... they actually WORK.

We were laughing and giggling like kids again and were so excited that they still worked...

Such a shame he lost my all time favourite "Western Bar". I remember being so jealous of my cousin coz he had it... ;p

As much as I love my DS Lite... nothing beat these really retro games we used to play as kids.

Jem still has his Sega 16bit and Atari too! So we decided we're gonna throw a Retro game session, invite all our friends and play Street Fighter! hahahahaaa....

Cool or waaaatt? ;p



My superduperhappy 32 year old (acts like a 10 year old) hubby.
.
:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t...!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shucks! i lost my western bar though :(

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home