Thursday, October 02, 2008

Call In the Censorship Board!!!

As you know, I've been clearing out my stuff in preparation of The Big Move.

While rummaging through all my cards and letters from way back in Secondary school/poly... I stumbled upon a piece of paper which I had written and placed in my keepsake box.

Reading it now shocked me... it went:

THE MAKING OF A PU**Y

Seven wise men with knowledge so fine
Created a pu**y to their design.

First was a butcher, smart with wit.
Using a knife, he gave it a slit.

Second was a carpenter, strong and bold.
With a hammer and chisel, he gave it a hole.

Third was a tailor, tall and thin.
By using red velvet, he lined it within.

Fourth was a hunter, short and stout.
With a piece of fox fur, he lined it without.

Fifth was a fisherman, nasty as hell.
Threw in a fish and gave it a smell.

Sixth was a preacher whose name was Macbee.
Touched and and blessed it and said it could pee.

Last came a sailor, dirty little runt.
He sucked it and f**cked it and called it a cunt.

I swear I can't remember where I copied it from... and I didn't know I had such a flithy mind.. even then.

Hahaha.... ;p

Way to go Geri!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! damn funny! way to go 'then lil geri'!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAAANNN...whatthehell...?!
haha!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. the fisherman part is damn funny....

Mr Mua Ha Ha Ha..

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nfl jerseys
moncler jassen
polo ralph lauren
cheap ugg boots
nike blazer shoes
canada goose
canada goose uk
air max
hermes belt
nike air max
201711.13wengdongdong

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home