Monday, September 29, 2008

Vroom Vroom!!!

The F1 came to Singapore and Jem got tickets!

And even better... I was just able to make it! *YAYY!*

The moment I touched down in Singapore from Narita, I F1-ed myself (haha) to the nearest toilet, changed my clothes, shook my hair out and I was on my way to the race track!

Oh the noise (the cars were SO LOUD!) ... the atmosphere... the drama on the track... it was such an awesome experience! :)

I think holding an F1 night race in the city streets finally gave Singapore some much needed street cred... ;p

As Jem and I drove through Geylang in search of supper after the race, we saw so many people who were still so proudly wearing their F1 ticket tags around their necks while walking around or eating, as though to advertise, "Eh... I was at the F1 Race, you know? "

Of course Jem and I had already removed our tags, but I admit... I was dying to take it out of my handbag and swing it around and scream, " I was there TOO!!!!!"

I'm a sucker... I know.

F1 Night Race!

Jem and I in the thick of things!


Waiting for the race to start....


And there they go!!! (You have no idea how hard it is to snap one of these cars zooming by)

And to add icing to my weekend cake, Gwen was on my flight to Narita! I brought her to the FrancFranc store I so love and spent an hour there the last time.... and we spent another hour there again buying stuff!!! See? It really IS such a cool store.... :)



I need more weekends like this... ;p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.
i think...
that's like the most candid handsomest pix of Keong...
ever.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Wow.
I think...
You totally made his day.
Like..
Totally...

;p

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home