Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do the Hustle

I can't believe what I found deep in my closet.

I burst out laughing after I found a 1999 copy of Hustler Magazine which I had smuggled in from Australia on a school trip. Obviously I stupidly did whatever my guy friends were doing then...

I remember showing it excitedly to (then 22 year old) Jem, and he didn't like it.

"I prefer Japanese girls...", he said as he handed it back to me after just flipping through it for 5 minutes.

BAH. All the trouble for nothing.

And into the deepest recess of my closet it went.

I now have NO IDEA how to get rid of it without frightening my neighbourhood rubbish collector. I figured no matter how small I rip the magazine into pieces, I'm SURE somehow, some bit of a boob or a waxed pussy(cat) will appear SOMEWHERE.

I think I need to get a paper shredder.

If anybody wants it... let me know. Don't need to be shy.

Unless of course... you prefer Japanese girls. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home