Thursday, September 04, 2008

Then How?

I've developed a habit of saying, "Then how?"

It started ever since Jem and I bought our place and started having to make decisions for the house.

Jem HATES it when I say "Then how?".

I guess it's coz we never really had to make any decisions before this. At most, it was as simple as where to eat, what movie to watch, where to drink our next glass of beer...

But now every conversation revolves around something to do with the house.

So basically our converstations go like this:

Jem: Scott (our contractor) says we can't fix this here.

Me: Really? Then how?

Jem: &*#(*)#%*Q!~!!

Jem gets really, REALLY mad. We literally had fights over it coz he blew up when I said those two dreaded words.

To him those two words mean: "You make the decision"

But really, I don't mean it that way, It just means," I would like your opinion".

It's just cut down to a simple two-word singlish of "Then how".

I'm really trying not to say it... but...

Then how? ;p

(Runs off and hides under blanket)

*Tee Hee*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah!
i didn't realise it but my friend pointed out to me during poly days that i'm so very "then how?".

innocently, of course...:P

5:54 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Hmm... Really? Then how?

;p

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home