Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Rainbow Connection

So I was summoned at the very last minute to get my ass to the airport to fly to moscow.

Ergh.

I didn't go anywhere. After having been pick pocketed while in Moscow before dampened my fervour for sightseeing in Moscow. Anyway, I've already been to the kremlin TWICE.

So I walked out to the nearby petrol station to buy a gallon of water and beer (to help me sleep at night... haha.. ;p)

And there I was, hauling a giant bottle of water and stuffing beer into my little Longchamp handbag at the counter as the cashier stared at this strange Chinese girl.

Holed up in my room, I was watching DVDs and guzzling beer when I heard a loud banging sound. Looking out my window, I saw fireworks! Now I love fireworks, but what really took my breath away was this huge, beautiful rainbow soaring over the Olympic statium. (Moscow hosted the Summer Olympics back in 1980...)

I just sat in my chair, admiring the rainbow, watching the sun set (it was almost 11pm and the sun had yet to set...) and guzzled the rest of my beer.

Cheers!




I caught a cold on my last day. I have NO IDEA how I caught a cold.

I have tissues stuck up my nose now...

Ah Choo.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rainbow...!!! :D

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home