Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Somewhere Expensive

Jem has been complaining and complaining about the fuel prices over the past months...

Anyhow, since my birthday is coming up, Jem asked me what I would like for my birthday.

"I dunno... I have to think about it." (Apparently at a time when we are spending loads of money on the house renovation and wedding and the fact that we should be saving for our honeymoon... asking for a *screams out loud* NINTENDO BABY PINK DS LITE.. seems quite frivilous, right?)

;p

I did think of just asking him to take me out for a nice dinner.

But I was reading a copy of the Reader's Digest (August 2008) over lunch in Melbourne when I came across this joke, which just totally changed my mind...

Harry can't figure out what to get his girlfriend for her birthday.

"Oh," she says, "just take me someplace expensive."

So he drops her off at the petrol station.

I nearly laughed the ravioli out of my mouth.

Mebbe I shall ask for the *screams out loud again* NINTENDO BABY PINK DS LITE.

:)

Doodoodoo...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe i got the red one in sfo. SUper cheap!games are also super cheap!

-cherilyn

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heard that the crimson pink is nice!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home