Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Spring Clean

I was happily lying in bed on a Sunday afternoon reading my novel when my Mum burst into my room.

"Can you please clean out your closet?!"

I glanced up from my book and looked at my bursting wardrobe.

"Ah?", I replied in a super sian way. "Dun need la... its FINE."

My mum marched over to my closet and flung open the doors.

"You call this FINE??!", she screeched as a few items of clothings fell out and plopped onto the floor.

Damn.

"Come! We clean it out together!" My mum announced as she marched purposefully down the stairs to grab a few large garbage bags.

Figuring I didn't have much of a choice left, I hauled my lazy butt out of bed and started to drag all my clothes out of the closet.

I ended up with a mountain of unwanted clothes.. again. (how come I STILL got so many old clothes? I remember clearing out my wardrobe about a year ago and I cleared out a TON of clothes...)

I ended up getting rid of four FULL bags of clothes.

Now my closet is so empty.

I think its time to re-stock. :)

Lalalalalalaaa... *hee*.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahpiangeh!
that's...a LOT of clothes...

@@

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.. thats alot of clothes...

*shudder*

Mr Mua Ha Ha :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

*tsk* job hazard mah. Boring so go shopping lorr....

humph.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home