Monday, August 25, 2008

The 3-Hour Jam

Jem had the bright idea of driving into JB for dinner.

So we gathered MH, Sharon and Angie and we all piled into the car and headed for JB at 5pm.

We made bets as to what time we would hit the causeway. Sharon said 6:10pm. Jem said 7pm.

We finally made it at 8:20pm.

THREE BLOODY HOURS!

It's all that Mas Selamat's fault. Humph.

Angie needed to pee so badly halfway through the jam that she and MH got out of the car and walked to the nearby MacDonalds. They even bought a takeaway meal for starving me.

Then it was Jem's, Ron's and my turn to get out and walk out to have a pee.

The traffic jam was THAT bad.

We played silly games in car.. Name games, Singing games.. even Maths games. (I obviously tried to cheat with a calculator...).

We saw a driver reading the paper and driving at the same time, another trying to entertain his girlfriend with a little stuffed cow while she ignored him.. We saw motorcyclists riding AGAINST the flow of traffic and MH even got out to have a smoke.

I can't say it was a boring three hours. :)


.
We played badminton yesterday. My butt now hurts. I didn't even know there were muscles in my butt.
.
No wonder it's so saggy.
.
In addition... my shoulder hurts, my arm hurts, my back hurts and my thighs hurt.
.
I now walk funny.
.
Excercise is so NOT for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha come to think of it, JB wasn't all THAT bad...though i was awfully quiet for a period of time (hey, for the record...i didn't pee since leaving my house at 2.40pm k) so that's...5hrs without peeing! heh, but thank you all for trying to distract me with fun & games.

and yes geri...i sooo agree with you. exercise is so NOT for me either...*waddles*

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, JB sounds like a lot of fun.

lucky you!

jie.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is Froggy Png Cheng Hwa...?

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home