Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seeing Red

My eyes hurt.

And Jem scolded me yesterday coz I was hiao and still wore my contacts even though they were already red on Sunday.

So I woke up this morning and they were all red and stinging.

DieDieDie. Jem SURE will scold again. *scared*

Went to see doc and I'm on MC for 3 days.

(Put on obligatory sad face but actually.......YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Wahahahahaaaa...

*laze in bed and slurps bubble tea*

DaAAaarrrr... Dun scold okie..?

;p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww...poor thing u...*STARES HARD into geri's eyes*

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun tell me you thought staring into a person's eyes is gonna get you conjunctivitis!

go borrow her pillow... its faster. :P

jie

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't u heard of the old wives tale when ur mummy say 'don't stare don't stare! or u'll also kena sore eyes!' :P

*grabs geri's pillow and STARES*

7:48 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

*hands u my smelly bolster* Here.. as discussed last night... this is the QUICKEST. :)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home