Thursday, July 31, 2008

AIYEEEEE!!!

I brought Josh out for some ice cream today.

And can you believe it? I forgot to hold Josh's hand to go up the escalator and left him standing alone at the bottom clutching his pink Ben & Jerry's balloon.

I only realised I forgot when I heard his little voice call out, "Ah Yee?"

I nearly died when I realised.

When I finally got to him (after frantically running DOWN an UPWARD moving escalator) I hugged him and wailed and laughed hysterically, "I'm sorry sweetie!!! I'm sorryyy!!!"

He laughed and said, "It's ok Ah Yee... You forgot about me right? Hehehe..."

And all because I was trying so hard to avoid this bloody bak kwa promoter who was shoving toothpicks full of bak kwa at my face.

Oh Joshie... I will buy you a whole TUB of ice cream, okie? *kisskisshughugkisskiss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home