Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Caved In.. In Paris

Before I left for Paris, I asked Jem, "Dar? Can I buy a new wallet?" *pout* *give pitiful look*

"Buy lor...", he replied.

Then I realised, "Hey.. its my own money afterall!?!"

So I headed to Paris with a mission. Tee Hee.

Albeit a dripping nose and a very painful ear (my right ear canal ended up totally blocked upon landing)... I marched with a purpose to the LV store.

(Aiyah... later then I show u my purchase... ;p)

On my second day I went to the Lourve and finally.. FINALLY after numerous attempts, I finally managed to enter and view the infamous Mona Lisa!

YAYY!

I can now die in peace. ;p *knock wood*

Je'Taime Paris!
Melissa and I! Our third flight together! :)
.
My prized posession! :p

On Day Two we head to the Lourve
.
I'm finally in! I finally got tickets!!!
.
The Mona Lisa...
.
And everybody's jostling to grab a pic of the Mona Lisa...
.
The other "must-see", the Venus de Milo
.
And I thought I had big feet...
.
Egyptian mummies and coffins... *gulp* Creepy.
.
Amazing, huge bronze statues
.
Okok.. (now back to the important bit) so you're wondering which wallet I bought...

I got the Monogram Vernis Leather French Purse! *love*
.
Lalalalaaaaa............... *skipskip*

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah.. nice wallet!!!!

Btw, do take care of your blocked ear. Can be quite serious if you dont take care of it.

Friend's dad was a Capt in Garuda when he flew with a cold & blocked ear. His eardrum ruptured during landing, he lost his hearing and flying license and is now a SEP instructor over there...

Anyway.. I got my first Paris next month!!! Cant wait to see Mona Lisa too!! :P

Mr Mua Ha Ha ;P

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh...i finally see the illusive wallet...nice nice :)

yeah, do see a doc abt ur ear if it's still painful after u get back yeah dearie? take care

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak! Pls take care of your ear lar....Its more important than anything else.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Mr. MHH: Thank u.. and ur comment has literally scared reaction out of jem.. haha ;p Enjoy paree!

Angie: Thanks dearie :)

Hubby: U should offer to dig my ear more! hahahaha... ;p

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha u caved! but it IS a good investment... =) nmind, next time if got war or anything, u can sell it for lotsa moolah...hahaha.

eh can take pic of mona meh?! How come that time i tried to take, then the grumpy french guard scold me!? =(

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your new wallet.
heh. :)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Cherilyn: Haha... suay la u... lucky I got boh chap french guard! (So much for saving for washing machine eh? ;p)

11:13 PM  
Blogger Honey Buns said...

What washing machine? Plastic Pail/Bucket is only $2. LV wallet more worth.. HAHA..

Mr Mua Ha Ha .. who just did CGK turn just now...

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home