Saturday, September 06, 2008

I Love Franc

So I flew to Narita for the first time in the belly of the Beluga whale.

I arrived depressed and throughly dejected.

Stupid Whale. Sigh...

And of course, what is the best therapy for depression, dejection and everything else?

Now everybody say it together..... SHOPPING!

Heh. ;p (I'm predictable, I know...)

The first stop I made after lunch was a Japanese lifestyle store called FrancFranc.

And I fell in LOVE.

I spent over an hour in the store falling in love at every aisle. I swear I had to control and pick and choose my final purchases.

Everything I saw I wanted for my new house. From pots and pans to cups and plates and rice cookers and waste bins. (I throughtly REGRET not buying this pink and grey polka dotted mug set. I was afraid Jem couldnt bring himself to drink out of a polka dotted mug... Now, I hate myself. Damn.)

I was so sad I couldn't lug everything I wanted home. :(

All in all, the retail therapy worked (doesnt it ALWAYS?!?) and I returned to the Whale determined to carve it out and have it's blubber for dinner.

*CHOMPGNAWCHOMP*

I still didn't like it any better though.

*kick whale*

FrancFranc!

Soap dispensers for every sink in the home!


Kawaii toothbrushes! I instantly fell in love with the crystal tip at the end. Black one for Jem and the pink and white one for ME. *brushbrush*


And a toothbrush holder for my vanity. Exactly what I was looking for :)



Shaver Holder! So cutteee................ I was choosing between this green and shocking pink. I didn't think Jem would have appreciated the shocking pink one. Sigh.

Now what did my dirty mind spot in the 100Yen store?



It's a kitchen sponge. But anything BIG.WIDE.HARD. is damn good in my books.

;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOH...me like FrancFranc too.
but i only used to to own their desktop wallpapers.
BLEAH.

hahah.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... talk about japanese shopping.... i just made some sushi and chawan mushi for lunch and i was wishing i had bento boxes and chawan mushi porcelain cups and miso soup bowls with the covers. :P

siiigh.

ah jie

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home