Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wide Open

I got a mailer last week.

Apparently the government is trying to encourage women my age to go for Pap smears to detect cervical cancer...

I'm sure many of you girls got it too.

I dunno... I've never been for a Pap smear.

Ok according to the pamphlet, it says,

"You should go for regular screenings if:

1. You have regular sex (ME? Have sex? Why I'm a virgin! *coughcough*)
2. You smoke (What if I used to puff puff abit? ;p)
3. Have had mulitiple sex partners (No comment. Anyway, as I said, I'm a virgin)
4. Have had an STD (Ok this one I really dun have...)

blah blah blah (I can't bloody remember the rest)...."

Okok.. so basically I SHOULD go.

I just can't imagine spreading my legs and showing my bits to a total stranger.

So pasieh leh... ;p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah!!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home